Because I’m abs. pos. you guys all wanted to know.
And I would like to apologise for my brevity I had a huge nerd glaze and I needed to know because short time-fram before I was about to go see This Is The End. #Awesome. But -slight spoiler and IMHO- they needed more Aziz Ansari so technically (inserting lame joke here) it was just ‘Wesome.
I’d like to apologise for any droid people. These are exclusively for us pommaceous products users.
I did my research this morning on the apple of my eye following Nae-Design’s tips and here are the results. Hopefully it will be nice to see a post on tumblr that doesn’t leave you going:BUT WHERE I BUY???
First up is Rakuten:
As provided in Nae’s message I found these little guys in a shop called Mobile land. They are 50$. Both are for the iPhone 4. They are the cheapest and the cheerfullest of this adventure.
Happy Side Track I also found these uber cute thumb drives at 120$
Next stop was Amazon. I actually looked on Amazon.jp as suggested and and I plugged in the Kanji I was supposed to but maybe since I hadn’t had my morning tea I didn’t find anything relevant. So though *shrug* why not just try the .com and see what happens. BINGO! I found a seller that just opened called Miura Japan. They are all around 62$ and only for Iphone5’s.
Last stop and Good News: I ACTUALLY FOUND THE ONES IN THE PICTURE!!! YAY!!!
Bad News: Like all artisan products…They are mucho mucho expensivo… Most of them are just north of 200$ and one that was 300$ and even one that was kissing 400$. But I also think they happen to be the nicest (with the Rakuten ones being second) and offer both case sizes so they are both iPhone 4 and 5 compatible. They are from a Vendor called Kusuyama.
The ones from Kusuyama featured here are:
Fan: 187.90 4$
Crane with Rade: 301.90$
Dandelion (detail): 100.90$
Plum and Moon (detail): 160.90$
Autumn and spring wave 138.90$
Autumn grass: 126.90$
Now you know and you can either save up or
[Edit: Nae Design had provided me with this link too because they are wonderful but I hadn’t payed attention so I went on a happy internet trundle in blissful ignorance. ‘Twas not until I re-read my post that I noticed the link. Whoops. I got there in the end :3. Please check out Nae Design for they are rad.]
29 Notes/ Hide
- youngkayluvtokyo likes this
- creeperpuncher reblogged this from eastasianstudiestumbl
- breadkwonda likes this
- art-andstuff reblogged this from eastasianstudiestumbl
- unsinkableturd reblogged this from eastasianstudiestumbl
- yourlovingkingofhell likes this
- curious-wanderer reblogged this from eastasianstudiestumbl
- nae-design likes this
- asianstylemusic likes this
- doodle-fart likes this
- splitbricks likes this
- hamburgerandfries likes this
- bakubreath reblogged this from eastasianstudiestumbl
- bakubreath likes this
- chromosom317 likes this
- semitone-shift reblogged this from tsmskimonoyokubo
- dohmatic likes this
- savoryhumanflesh likes this
- poltregeist likes this
- sheephead likes this
- sheephead reblogged this from tsmskimonoyokubo
- shortlifelongart likes this
- wretchedsilence likes this
- thanksomuch likes this
- sun-flowerings reblogged this from eastasianstudiestumbl
- aventinemintha likes this
- eastasianstudiestumbl posted this